Our client is a leading tech specialist accounting firm based in Shoreditch. They help tech startups and scaleups scale by providing live accounting and finance support and decision support.
The technology stack they use and the processes they have developed enable them to serve clients on a real-time basis. Their clients communicate with them on Slack as if they were part of their internal finance team.
The company and client base is starting to scale quickly which presents a great opportunity to candidates who fit their values.
They are looking for a talented graduate who would be interested in joining their team as a Digital Marketing & Operations Executive
You will work closely with the CEO, developing the systems and processes of the business and to develop your digital marketing expertise.
If you are interested in tech, growth hacking, and digital marketing; and want to join a fast-growing financial services business to develop your business and marketing skills, click apply now!The role will include the following elements and more:
You should be:
- Organisation of events
- Social media account management and Facebook Ad Marketing
- Development and management of partnerships with other organisations
- Writing of blogs and articles for their website and LinkedIn
- Booking meetings, writing up minutes and manage the completion of actions from meetings
- Setting up and closing administrative arrangements for new and completed projects
- Tracking project delivery and practice performance whilst the CEO is away
- Studying of The Pioneering Practice Programme to learn how to create a marketing engine
- External courses available such as General Assembly digital marketing
What they can offer:
- A highly-motivated self-starter with initiative to make things happen
- Have a calm, confident and helpful telephone manner
- A creative and lateral thinker
- Excellent organisational skills, and ability to effectively prioritise time and work
- Ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with other organisations and individuals
- Must be proficient with and embrace tech (this may be tested during the selection process)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO as the Partner of the firm.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision
- A company pension plan
- Flexible working from their Shoreditch Office and from home
- Structured training course to become a champion marketeer
- Regular team social events
The company has a very entrepreneurial outlook, so would suit someone who is looking for commercial exposure and ability to have an impact on the growth of the company. If you like the idea of being able to drive your ideas forward and quickly implement them without the need for signoff from multiple layers of management then this is the place for you.
A logical progression for the successful candidate would be to progress to Marketing Director overseeing a marketing team.