This global executive search firm is a strategic partner in building management teams for high growth technology companies such as Spotify, Buzzfeed and TripAdvisor.
Founded in Silicon Valley, and now with offices across the US, Europe and Singapore, they have a fast-paced, winning culture with a natural curiosity towards innovation. They’ve created an open, team based approach that fosters collaboration and creativity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team. You will be tasked with data, design and administrative duties in order to develop and implement exciting marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
- Research mapping target companies, contacts & list management
- Segmentation and analytics
- Communicating with Partners to confirm marketing send-out lists
- Assistance with maintaining and updating information on Hubspot
- Sending Demand Generation Campaigns from Hubspot
- Assistance with Campaign designs
- Assisting with announcements in EMEA, APAC and the US on LinkedIn
- Assistance with events
- Marketing or similar business related degree
- Ideally some experience with data and research
- Ideally design experience (Photoshop skills a plus)
- Excellent excel and PowerPoint skills
What you will gain:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Passionate about the industry
- General marketing skills and knowledge of running international campaigns
- Familiarity with using Hubspot CRM
- Introduction to the recruitment industry & working directly with the MD and Partners
- Experience of working within a high growth global company