This company is the leading British manufacturer of ecological cleaning products and is rapidly expanding, as the growth of sustainability continues to gather pace in the world economy.
You will help the business remain at the forefront of enabling businesses and consumers to use more environmentally friendly cleaning products that are packaged in entirely in 100% UK recycled plastic.
They have been awarded numerous awards and currently hold two Royal warrants.
As the company continues to grow & launch new products, they are looking for an analytical problem-solver with an eye for detail and passion for delivering excellence to help drive process improvement within their operation.
Responsibility will be given to you from day one, and you will be expected lead their procurement and forecasting across the business. You are a ‘roll-up-your-sleeve’ operator who thrives in detail, organisation, automating processes, and analysis, obsesses over delivering measurable results, and has a passion for helping accelerate sustainable change.About the Job:
As a Supply Chain / Operations Analyst, you will be office based, working with support from the Supply Chain Manager & COO. You will be the main point of contact for all manufacturing and customer order delivery across the UK, primarily responsible for:
- Managing the weekly procurement operations to ensure orders placed with suppliers are accurate and orders placed by customers are delivered on-time, in full and in quality (OTIFQ)
- Coordinating with suppliers to improve availability of stock, while reducing lead times and improving efficiency
- Forecasting demand requirements, managing inventory, and tracking consumption of incoming material
- Analysing purchases of assigned category to ensure accuracy of information, purchasing procedures and identify any discrepancies, etc
- Researching, identifying and developing relationships with new sources of suppliers for the company that meet criteria including (but not limited to) price, quantity, quality and timeliness
- Negotiating and managing relationships with existing network of suppliers and vendors
- Resolving any unforeseen problems with suppliers relating to operations, purchasing or quality/performance quickly and professionally
- Telling stories with data: drawing actionable insights that inform supplier negotiations and performance evaluations
- Supporting the Supply Chain Manager and COO on a variety of strategic initiatives to help build a best-in-class supply chain
What they’re looking for:
- Data-driven and a strong analytical toolkit: curious about what insights can be derived from numbers and you're an Excel wiz
- Entrepreneurial and a hustler: you do whatever it takes to get the job done and enjoy being in the trenches
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and should think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Naturally curious: you're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- Detail-oriented: with a proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Highly adaptable: you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change and dynamic work environment
- You are passionate about people & the environment - eager to make a positive impact on people & the world
- You are entrepreneurial - your enthusiasm for what the business do, combined with a resourceful and proactive approach to developing the business will help you meet and exceed your targets
- You are driven and highly motivated - have an ability to think outside the box, achieve results and take full ownership of your accounts
- You are confident - you must be self-assured, assertive and competent, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of our products, sales material and your market
- You are personable - you have an excellent command of the English language and the ability to listen as well as present in meetings, data training and product demonstrations
- You always create a working environment that is both challenging and enjoyable