This next gen car rental startup has hit the market and is looking for bright generalists to support the business.
Do you want to help us grow our fleet, increase our countrywide station footprint and run complex operations? Virtuo, the first 100% mobile and hassle-free car rental service focusing on the 30+ miles trips market, is looking for an addition to the London team to help us shape the future of European mobility.
The Virtuo Ops Intern's ultimate responsibility is ensuring our customers get their Virtuo in great shape. This is a fast paced environment and the role will appeal to an ambitious self-starter with a hands-on attitude, strong operational ability and a passion for cars and mobility tech.
- Support running complex, on-the-ground, day-to-day operations
- Fleet management
- Managing Virtuo stations
- Partners on-boarding and training
- Start-up mindset: entrepreneurial, tenacious, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, willing to get stuck in
- Accountable, willing to take initiative and to learn fast
- Highly organised, effective at managing deadlines, with a rigorous approach and strong attention to detail
- Truly passionate about cars, inspired by mobility, and with a taste for well-crafted products
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- Eligible to work in the UK
*What’s on offer*
- Indicative timing: from Feb-2020 onwards for 3-6 months
- Option to convert into full time Operations Executive role
- Salary range £20k - £22k gross annual
- An experience with a B-series funded startup with an incredible traction in France, Belgium, UK and Spain
- Make an impact: the chance to shape the future of European mobility
- Smart colleagues and a phenomenal start-up environment
- Team events!