This socially conscious company believe that elders deserve to age with confidence in the comfort of their own home. They use digital products, cutting-edge home connected devices and AI to empower the care community to deliver better, adapted, preventative care. So that loved ones can live at home longer, healthier and happier. Not only have they received huge financial backing from leading venture capital firms, but they have also been listed as one of the top 10 UK startups to watch in 2019!
They are looking for a Sales Development Rep who will support Birdie’s Sales Team in building partnerships with home care agencies. You will have a key role to play in helping to define their outbound and inbound marketing efforts. You will also be responsible for identifying prospects, qualifying their interest and booking demos.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You can easily explain the benefits of a service, and can simplify complex topics in a way that anyone can understand;
- <span 13px;"="">Able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding;
- Curious, always listening and engaging to understand true motivations;
- You are compassionately competitive, with a desire to be the best and to pull your team up with you;
- Someone who gets things done and is willing to step up, roll up your sleeves and take responsibility;
- Ready to seize the initiative and drive improvement in your own and your team’s work;
- Comfortable with an ambiguous, changing, start-up with an energetic working environment;
- Organised and able to prioritise your work independently;
- Someone who wants to learn, wants to improve and wants to grow in your chosen career and are committed to self-development, whether independently or with your team;
- Someone who resonates with and is happy to uphold their values.
- Report to the Head of Sales & Marketing and be responsible for identifying prospects, qualifying their interest, and booking demos;
- Book over 25 meetings each month with customers fitting their target profile;
- Be responsible for optimising the lead generation elements of the sales pipeline, with the goal of achieving a 20% improvement in key sales metrics within 3 months;
- Market Birdie at 3 – 5 conferences per year, with individual goals set for those conferences;
- Have a strong desire to work in B2B Sales Development;
- Have a key role to play in helping to define their product and marketing efforts, logging and structuring the feedback you hear to improve their product, sales, and marketing strategies.