They make online equipment rentals hassle-free.
They’re an marketplace ecommerce platform that is digitally revolutionising the entire equipment rental industry to become the world’s go-to platform to hire. Their technology offers an easy way to hire 1000s of different products from furnishings, appliances, industrial equipment, electronics, and more to businesses. They're venture capital backed, and have a very international team.
They're hungry and ambitious.
The role is focussed on a hybrid outbound and inbound sales position, with minor operational elements - ensuring that there is a smooth handover to the Client Success team who manage the accounts.
Energy is key – they want upbeat, enthusiastic and driven individuals; people who are passionate about directly contributing to business growth and who make the perfect first impression for new clients.
What will you be doing?
● Fielding incoming enquiries from prospective clients with efficiency and charm
● Making calls to further qualify sales leads
● Managing the sales process from lead to sign
● Create, maintain and up to date database of customers with complete information and emails.
● Consolidate existing customer base while building new customer base.
● Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
● Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
● Send or email product literature, brochures, catalogs and other campaign material
. ● Assist and support sales, marketing or other departments in handling customer requests and needs.
So what is your background like?
● Naturally competitive
● Incredibly organised – efficiency is key
● Relentless positive energy and drive
● Don't mind repeating processes dozens of times in one day
● Smart, accurate and reliable
● Confident speaking to potential clients over the phone and in person
What else do you get?
● Paid internship that can lead to a permanent senior position in the company.
● Stock options, so when we make it big you are a part of that
● We believe working on your birthday is a crime - so we outlawed it (you get the day off)