Based in a super cool co-working space near Moorgate, this fintech start-up builds software designed to help businesses chase up outstanding payments.
They are now looking for a switched on Account Executive to work with their accounting and bookkeeping partners to make sure that both they and their clients are making the most of their software licenses. Their aim is to make credit control a fundamental part of their partners' service offerings, and you'll play an integral role in that.
As an Account Executive, you’ll have responsibility for retention and expansion, through both their partner and direct subscriber channels. The role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your commercial skills, working closely with every function in the business including Product, Sales and Marketing.
You'll be reporting directly to the Head of Success.
- Developing a deep understanding of the accounting industry
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with partners, enabling you to work closely with the firms and introduce the software to their clients
- Delivering training, set up assistance and ongoing support to partners and their clients, as well as commercial guidance for partners to help them identify and successfully onboard clients
- Providing support to the software's direct users, resolving issues and maximising their usage of the product to generate upsell opportunities
- Working closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams as the voice of the customer, sharing feedback and insights to help shape their roadmap
- Representing the company at events
- You will have a passion for helping partners to make the software a success
- You will take initiative and enjoy proactively solving problems
- You will be naturally charismatic and have the ability to generate excitement and motivation in partners
- You will have strong commercial acumen, spotting opportunities and potential risks and taking the initiative to act on them
- You will have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to prioritise various tasks
- You will be digitally proficient, understanding not only how the software works, but also how partners can maximise its potential and how the product can be made even better
- Any success, account management or sales experience, along with any experience of working in SaaS, with accounting firms or in credit control is a bonus
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing but close-knit team in a hugely exciting industry