This award-winning computer graphics and visual effects developer is used globally by leading artists, designers and creative professionals.
The portfolio lets users create inspiring and technical high-end visuals across a wide range of industries including product and concept design, marketing & advertising, media & entertainment and game development.
All of the company’s products are used to create breathtaking visual effects sequences on a wide range of features, television projects and commercials. High profile examples include Game of Thrones, The Hobbit and the 2013 Oscar® winner, Life of Pi (Best Visual Effects).
Clients include major feature film studios and post production houses such as Pixar, ILM, Double Negative, The Moving Picture Company, Walt Disney Animation, Weta Digital, Framestore and Sony Pictures Imageworks.
As an Account Manager / Sales Representative, you will focus on generating sales opportunities through to closing potential sales opportunities and managing existing clients.
Pitching software to new prospects, you will be expected to meet a quota generating new opportunities with new customers. You will be expected to maintain an up to date knowledge of the industry, the products and customer behaviour.
- Generating new sales opportunities using outbound techniques
- Strategise with Sales Team on how to best target and research ideal accounts in your territory
- Work with Marketing to leverage content and coordinate on parallel target campaigns
- Manage reporting and the system for nurturing leads in Salesforce
- Maintain a target prospect list that will give you predictable quota achievement
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Meet and exceed daily activity expectations
- Manage and track activities and progress in Salesforce.com automation system
- Attend events as part of your networking activity
- Travel may be required
- Prior experience in sales, business development or an account managment role
- French language or German language is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Organised and self-starter aptitude
- A passion for media and entertainment and/or technology
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Hard-working, ambitious and performance driven
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health cash plan & medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Company’s social events
- Beer O’Clock Fridays
- Gym memberships
- Learning & development plans
- Company's discount & saving scheme