This technology helps employees budget successfully, get advances on their earned income and ultimately build savings, the ‘north star’ of financial wellness. They measure success by their ability to cut unnecessary fees, improve financial resilience and alleviate financial stress. They achieve this by combining their leading-edge software with behavioural economics and data science insights.
They envision a future where every employer helps their employees own their financial lives. Since publicly launching their platform in October 2020, they have been featured by the BBC, the Times and the Sun newspapers for their exciting approach to improving worker’s financial health. The founders have 20+ years experience of software development and finance between them. They are well-funded by corporate and private investors, have their first large enterprise client onboard and have a strong sales pipeline of FTSE 100 and other corporate leads.
They are now looking for an Operations Executive, who will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. Your role will be instrumental in the design and implementation of the business processes that will enable the business as it scales. You will understand their business and platform inside-out and identify opportunities to create or improve processes that produce a better end-user experience.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and diligent Operations Executive to fast-track your career scaling-up a purpose-driven FinTech, with an incredibly exciting product.Day to day, you will:
- Ensure key processes are documented and clear to the relevant stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities to transform ad hoc business activity into robust, scalable, and (where applicable) automatable processes;
- Manage key operational processes, monitor the performance of those processes, and develop performance indicators to communicate with other stakeholders;
- Improve and iterate on business processes and back-end platform processes, by identifying weaknesses, risks, or pain points and working cross-function with different stakeholders to fix them;
- Take a data-driven approach to identifying, managing and improving processes and operational activities; and
- Manage strategically important projects and change implementation exercises.
Nice to have:
- Embraces first principles thinking to get to the ultimate ‘why’ or ‘what’ of an issue or problem;
- Can ‘zoom in’ and ‘zoom out’: you are diligent and detail-oriented but know when you need to look at a whole system to identify an improvement opportunity or fix a problem;
- An executor who is efficient and makes things happen; and
- A fast learner who is ambitious and smart and is confident working independently as well as collaboratively.
What we offer:
- Experience in an operations role in a Fintech or Tech startup;
- Understanding or experience working with Payroll or HR systems;
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s EMI option scheme
- Access to your salary as you earn it
- Workplace savings with exclusive, market-leading interest rates
- The opportunity to work for a company with purpose at the leading edge of fintech
- Opportunity to fast track your career in a scale-up environment
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- New Macbook or Surface - you choose!