This leading mobile marketing agency work across all aspects of mobile including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
They have recently won a big project for a “not for profit” organisation in the US and are now looking for an eager, motivated, and enthusiastic Account / Project Manager who has a passion for mobile and apps, to join the team to work on this project as well as a number of other clients. The account will be run out of the London offices.
The successful candidate would be managing the client contact as well as helping deliver insight and strategy as well as working with the award winning team to learn and deliver a number of the growth requirements .
You will have ideally 1+ year of experience in the Digital / Mobile / Agency sector ideally in a Marketing, Growth or Advertising capacity and be looking to learn and grow your experience at a globally renowned and fast moving business.
The requirements include:
• Manage communications with clients as the lead point of contact but working into and closely with the Growth Director or Growth Manager running the business
• Ensure the timely & successful delivery of our service according to client needs and objectives
• Work resourcefully, employing problem-solving skills, proactivity, and utilizing own knowledge in the space as well as other team members’
• Manage workload and wider team resource to meet deadlines, communicating with relevant stakeholders to manage expectations
• Help shape, advise on and influence clients’ app strategy, this will include user research & persona building, App Store Optimisation, CRM, strategy and insight via the internal app teams.
• Contributing to client calls, zoom and in-person meetings and helping the Growth team with the preparation of client presentations (i.e. post-campaign analyses, quarterly business reviews, new business documents etc.)
• Work with data and Growth team to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
• Articulate and organised individual
• Initiative & problem solving skills
• Some wider marketing knowledge & experience
• 6m – 1y experience in an account manager, project manager, or similar role
• Creative and empathetic thinker; you care about our client’s app users and have a customer first approach
• Data driven
• Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
• Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
• A collaborative and intensely curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to keep projects moving and deliver great results on time without the need for too much oversight
• And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile/digital
Culture and benefits
• Office: Farringdon, Central London – they are all currently working from home but will be returning to three days a week from June
• Social: regular socials with the team (finally back in person!) from axe throwing, to go-karting and more
• Perkbox package – rewards and offers as well as fitness and wellness app support
• They’ll cover your monthly mobile phone contract bill up to £30
• Focus on craft, industry and personal development training
• Access to Senior Management so you have a say and a real voice in the direction of the company
• 20-day holiday allowance + bank holidays (increases after 2 years)
• Pension scheme
• Companywide bonus scheme equating up to 10% of annual salary once probation has been completed
• A positive values culture
• …. and a great bunch of people to work with!