This multi-award winning business helps leading organisations attract, retain and develop the best of graduate talent. From strategy definition right through to high-impact training, they assist with all aspects of the graduate recruitment process.
Their efforts and involvement have been the backbone behind some of the most talked about programmes in recent years. With a clientele spanning multinational corporates, global banks and consultancies, their people are at the very top of their games.
They are now looking for someone with a keen interest in experiential learning and excellent attention to detail to support the Training and Experiences Team.
This generalist role will involve:
The ideal candidate would:
- Supporting the design process in respect of events, training activities and learning related content
- Providing input to the design of learning which is experiential and immersive
- Supporting trials / pilot activities
- Undertaking administrative activities, in keeping with the day to day running of a small business
- Supporting the Leadership Team on ad hoc sales related activities where required
- Be passionate about the company's brand and vision
- Be honest, flexible and co-operative, with excellent teamworking skills
- Have excellent written communication skills, including grammar and vocabulary
- Be good with PowerPoint
- Seek help with prioritisation of tasks when needed