As well as managing and renting a wide stock of homes, apartments and office space, this owner and developer of property have carved out a strong reputation for innovative and contemporary property developments in Manchester - and the wider north west - and have been at the forefront of the city’s build to rent sector.
With an ever-expanding portfolio of residential and commercial properties, their business has grown significantly to complete both large and small scale developments of sought-after accommodation and office space in desirable postcodes.
Due to their ongoing expansion, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative Graphic Designer to join theMarketing department, working with the marketing and commercial teams in creating collateral for online campaigns such as emails, web pages, mini-sites and other digital assets; as well as offline collateral such as printed catalogues, brochures, event displays and business documents.
- Take ownership for the design and delivery of all digital (and some print) assets including web, social media and email
- Working closely with the Marketing team to collaborate and conceptualise artwork and project pieces
- Set best practice to create design solutions, with a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Set and deliver realistic time scales with the business for design activity
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources
- Liaise with external printers to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- Awareness of emerging digital trends and can integrate them into our ways of working
- Champion innovation and quality in driving change based on marketing data
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a graphic designer, preferably with a portfolio to showcase during the interview process
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS; InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, WordPress
- Excellent understanding of typography, imagery and graphical treatments
- Hands-on knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Experience in motion design/animation desirable
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Good understanding of both digital and print
- Be passionate about all things general design, digital design and innovation
- The ability to manage multiple projects of varying scales at one time