Not only has this startup being named one of the fastest growing companies in Europe by The Financial Times, it has also just been included in the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50! They are one of the leading home services companies in London, working in a similar way to Uber to connect cleaners with customers.
They are now looking for a dedicated Customer Ops Coordinator to join their team and learn how a startup works from the inside out by working on the frontline of the business, solving problems for customers and helping to deliver an extraordinary service.
Job DescriptionKey responsibilities:
- Bringing in new business by talking to and booking in customers
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customers and cleaners by helping with any onsite issues and handling schedules and holidays
- Helping to attract and recruit new cleaners to the platform
- Generating ideas to make operational processes more efficient and scalable
- Using tech systems and providing feedback to the Tech Team to improve usability for both customers and housekeepers
- Degree-level education and/or professional working experience
- Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent English
- A real passion for working in a start up environment
- Experience using Zendesk would be a bonus but is not essential.
They’re a fun and very social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of their achievements!
Note: You must be able to work on one day or both days over the weekend. However, this would only be for the first few months and they are fairly flexible about scheduling.