Company DescriptionNote: This is an entry-level role at a marketing agency, so will involve quite a lot of admin and data entry. Potentially not the most glamourous initially, but a great opportunity to work at a cool company and break into a highly sought-after industry!
Recently named one of the top 20 start-ups to work for in the UK, this B2B marketing agency creates targeted campaigns that really work. They are looking for a talented Campaign Manager Intern to work with existing clients, ranging from coffee start-ups to one of the biggest players in the real estate industry, and help expand their business - for two months initially, but with the potential to become a full-time position providing all goes well!
- Making and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Building lists of potential leads
- Working with client sales teams
- Learning the wider agency proposition
They are looking for someone with:
- A good understanding of Excel
- The capacity to think fast and get ahead of the game
- A high social IQ - someone who can read the room and understand what lands with different people
- The ability to interpret personality data and use it accordingly with clients' prospects
- The confidence to suggest new ways of doing things
- An interest in marketing and business
- Great office location in the heart of Shoreditch
- Option to join a fun, dynamic team with copious experience in the tech/digital media space
- Fantastic opportunities to learn more about the world of marketing, especially ABM
- Lots of company lunches and socials!