This is a unique opportunity to join an influencer network, helping the world’s biggest brands reach young people through influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Since starting in January 2017, they’ve grown pretty quickly and now count brands like Apple Music, Deliveroo and Charlotte Tilbury as clients.
They are based in Old Street with a team of 30 people - and counting!
They are now entering into a new phase of growth, so are looking for someone to help lead their paid marketing division, working with the broader marketing team and social agencies to scale the brand.
Job DescriptionKey responsibilities:
- Working with the CEO and agencies to design and implement paid social strategies across Facebook, YouTube and Google Ads
- Testing new lead sources which can be used to unlock new growth opportunities
- Creating marketing funnels with content partners to help drive leads and inquiries
- Creating and testing landing pages to ensure the company is getting the best out of their marketing efforts
- Working with content, social and video teams to scale the distribution of content
- Strong writing experience in a B2B setting - being able to write to persuade audiences is key
- At least 12 months experience running paid social campaigns on Google, Facebook and other social networks
- Analytical and data-driven to run conversion campaigns and scale profitable campaigns
- Basic design skills and a good eye for what makes for good design
- Large progression for growth - the national trajectory for this role is to become a senior position in the marketing team
- Beautiful offices in Old Street with exposed brick walls
- Fun days out like axe throwing (the CEO is a pro)
- Millennial vibe - they believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young, forward-thinking people