Do you want to join the first healthy dog food delivery service in the UK, where the best ingredients are gently cooked, perfectly portioned and delivered to customers' doors?
The business has two core values:
- Helping dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives
- Leaving our customers smiling after every interaction.
After smashing their 2018 growth targets, they have become one of the five fastest growing startups in Europe... and have even more ambitious growth in mind for 2019.
They are looking for an ambitious, energetic and charismatic individual to join the Direct Sales Team in London, as the new Team Leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help execute the sales strategy through the London Team
- Ensure weekly & monthly sales targets are always met
- Build, manage and develop a fully functioning sales team from 25, up to 50+ people
- Take lead on the onboarding process of new members to the team, and their development as salespeople
- Hold responsibility for all logistics required
- Uphold the values and brand
You will work closely with the Direct Sales department, as part of your role, you will be expected to support in recruiting, training and developing a successful team.
- Sales experience
- Outgoing, charismatic and confident
- Highly organised
- Exceptional communication skills
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial 'can do’ attitude
- A sense of humour (it helps!)
- Passion for startups, e-commerce and/or dogs!
- Full driver’s license (some driving/travel will be required)
- Experience with Microsoft Office or similar
What they offer:
- An attractive compensation package
- The unique challenge of running your own sales team
- Challenging work environment with clear progression paths
- Excellent mentorship and support
- Working with a fun, young and ambitious team
- Amazing team events, great parties and you get to work with dogs!
What your package includes:
- 2-3 days in the office midweek
- 2-3 days in the field on the weekend
- TOTAL OTE of up to: £30K - £35K