Company DescriptionHaving been featured by the AppStore 6 times in the last year, our client is the UK's leading wedding planning app. Couples discover incredible venues and suppliers via their award-winning app and suite of all-encompassing planning tools.
They are bringing wedding planning into the modern age, using technology to make it as stress-free and rewarding as it should be. Since launching in 2017, they now have 1 in 2 engaged couples in the UK using the app to plan their wedding. And they're just getting started!
They are now seeking a smart ambitious graduate to join them as a Junior Account Manager and help them continue their journey as a thriving tech company. They are hoping this is you!
You will be playing an integral role in the Supplier Success Team - the team dedicated to supporting and building relationships with our community of wedding venues and suppliers across the UK. This team has huge growth potential so this is a very exciting time to join and grow with it.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated, highly-organised, self-starter who is ready to roll up their sleeves and dive in to an incredibly fast-growing tech startup.
They are looking for a smart, fast-learning individual with great relationship-building and communication skills. If you are hungry for responsibility, keen to learn and enjoy problem solving, then this role is for you. They want to find someone fantastic who they can help grow and develop to become a key player in the adventure ahead.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the primary point of contact to and build long-term relationships with venues
- Make sure the amazing venues are getting the most out of the app and that you are helping them grow their business as best they can
- Create engaging content to ensure their incredible venues are educated about the company and have a strong relationship with them
- Collect and condense feedback from venues to drive product improvements and company decisions
- Actively gather and analyse data on venues to ensure you are helping them in the best ways possible
- Introduce venues to amazing new features and persuade them to adopt them
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Like rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
- Enjoy building and maintaining long-lasting relationships
- Are comfortable picking up the phone and writing engaging, friendly emails
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excited to support small and medium sized businesses overcome their challenges
- Are good at problem solving and have good attention to detial i.e. you just spotted the typo :)
- Can think quickly on your feet and like a challenge
- Are highly organised, even in the whirlwind of a startup
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Are always looking for efficiency and quick wins
- Are a team player and have a positive attitude
- Always want to learn and grow and become a key figure in our success
This role probably isn’t for you if you:
- Are not excited about taking on responsibility and project ownership
- Are not comfortable working quickly, sometimes under pressure
- Prefer longer deadlines
- Are not enthusiastic about working at a high-growth tech startup
- A professional, hardworking, ambitious attitude
- A well educated individual, ideally with a good degree or relevant experience
- Proficient in Excel, email, MS Office/GDocs, and generally good with getting up to speed with new technology and systems
- A proactive mindset and the ability to learn quickly
What they offer:
- A very attractive salary for an early stage startup
- A super open culture where you will learn how to launch a company with a superstar team
- Regular team events
- Free team lunch and evening cocktails every Friday, casual dress code, a constant supply of fruit/snacks/sweet treats etc.