Company DescriptionFluent German is a must.
Our client is an award winning, next generation digital parenting solution. It is aimed at families with children and focusing on helping parents with the issues of sexting, managing time spent on-line, cyberbullying, trolling, abuse, aggression and sextortion on social networks and messaging apps.
They are looking for a motivated, energetic and dynamic individual to be their next Customer Support Analyst.
The company is in transition from a young startup into a potentially global business. It's a fast-paced and collaborative environment where coaching, developing and winning is a true priority.
- Act as the main point of contact for incoming customer support requests
- Notify customers of expected disruptions and communicating timelines for provision
- Proactively gather customer feedback, including areas for new product features
- Assist in the testing of the product and offering feedback to the development team when appropriate- always thinking about the bigger picture
- Make contributions to improve the processes of the customer support arm of the business and improve the service we provide for customers
- Assist within other areas of this startup business with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- A real passion to help people
- Team player that loves making other people’s job easier- ready to assist with any task that may arise
- Comfortable in a high-pressure environment with an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cross-functionally with all level of employees and management
- High attention to details
- Second lanuage a must (German)
- Thrives under pressure and hates being bored
- Has an infectious passion and enthusiasm for what they do and is excited by the idea of being part of the energy and dynamic of a fast-paced team
- Learns things quickly - you’ll be exposed to a lot here and we move fast
- An ability to think fast on your feet to react to and proactively prepare for issues before they arise