This internship is with a London based native advertising business that were tipped globally as one of the top UK businesses to watch in 2017 - and they didn't disappoint!
You will be working to ensure the delivery of online advertising campaigns; working with brands/advertisers to deliver their complex advertising campaigns, so a strategic eye and ability to draw insights from data is important.
The right candidate must be a good multi-tasker, comfortable with Excel and able to deliver a great client service.
In this role you will support the rest of the Campaign / Strategy team on a range of agencies and clients, helping to deliver an amazing service to internationally recognised clients. The emphasis on analysing data within this role is also highly important as you will be reporting to the clients, reviewing and monitoring daily stats for the team.
About you: -
- You are known for being very attentive and giving amazing client care.
- You have experience in a REAL job: hospitality, hotels...anywhere you've had to work under real pressure!
- An out-going personality, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in digital media and advertising
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re both analytical and numerate, but also a creative thinker - great at spotting and solving problems
- Confident using Excel.
Why apply: -
- International (the team have recently been on a training seminar to Ibiza!)
- Fast-track progression
- Hard-working and fun team with a great team spirit