This specialist PR consultancy has a mission to drive social and environmental change.
The agency work with pioneers - businesses, entrepreneurs and NGOs - with the ideas technology, products and services to accelerate the transition to a low carbon economy.
The agency is looking for a dynamic account executive passionate about climate change issues and clean technology and energy - someone who is bright, curious, motivated, good at juggling projects. You will be joining a happy, friendly and super-talented team to help deliver campaigns for some of the world’s opinion forming change makers.
The ideal candidate will be digitally aware and socially savvy as the work you will be doing stretches across many different communications channels. One day you’ll be helping to launch a campaign to the media, another support on running an event, another planning and managing a social media campaign involving ambassadors and influencers, and another evaluating and reporting on a campaign for a client.
The work is varied which means you’ll need to be prepared to get your hands dirty, as well as be able to manage multiple jobs at once. It really is a juggling act, but one that is hugely rewarding because the agency's work really does make a real difference. About you:
- You’ll have a genuine understanding and knowledge of sustainability issues with an ability to debate and hold your own
- You’ll be super bright, have a positive attitude, be willing to learn, have a strong work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team
- You’ll be interested in how the media works, with experience or a desire to sell in stories to the media, liaise with journalists and generate great results for our clients
- You will love consuming the news, staying on top of what is going on, know about journalists and media, and have an ability to write in a range of styles from blogs, to reports and project evaluation documents
- You’ll have a keen interest and proven ability when it comes to social media and digital marketing, as well as an understanding of the media and public relations as a key communications channel
- You’ll be a natural fixer – identifying issues before they happen and helping to find the right solutions
- You'll have a positive can-do attitude and a genuine desire to work on sustainability issues
- You’ll have a proven passion for making a difference to the environment and the world in which we live
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Focus on your personal development, including training, coaching and day to day support
- Opportunities to connect, network and work with globally-recognised sustainable pioneers
- Become part of a growing and award-winning agency