This award-winning organisation champions equality, diversity and inclusion in the creative industries, tackling the gender pay gap, equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
The founder launched the organisation in 2015 with the mission to create 50/50 gender diverse creative departments - the organisation pioneered a data-driven, people-powered model for diversity, the “Creative, Digital and Media Equality Standards”, now a series of recognised kitemarks, alongside an accreditation for recruiters.
The Equality Standards have become ‘the benchmark’ for the industry, and recently the IPA announced its partnership with the organisation.
This is a hands-on role, the ideal candidate will have a wealth of energy, keen to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in at all levels - from supporting and attending training workshops - to general admin.
The candidate will ideally have an underlying passion to make a positive change in all aspects of equality, diversity, and inclusion.You'll be responsible for:
- Manage correspondence through email, telephone, and social media
- Assist in planning and arranging events
- Coordinate activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- General administrative duties
- Working with clients and partners directly
- Helping plan events/training workshops from start to finish
- Supporting and fostering relationships with clients and partners
- Supervising and attending events/training workshops
- Supporting with social media marketing
- General ad-hoc duties
- Social person
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Positive can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Strong problem-solving
- Ability to think outside the box
- Can operate in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills