Founded by an experienced media creative, this startup acts as a fully integrated talent management and production company, representing presenters, influencers and experts. As well as managing their careers, commercial deals and brands, they work alongside them to produce non-scripted television and digital content.
They are now are in search of a switched on grad to jump onboard as an Assistant Talent Agent. Not only will you be assisting an agent on their pre-existing client list, you will be crucial to growing their talent roster and helping them to secure exciting opportunities.
Ideally, whoever joins will have a passion for the entertainment industry - everything from TV chefs, to game shows, to hard-hitting documentaries (hello, Louis Theroux). You should love working as part of a small, fast-paced team, and not be scared to lead on your own projects. Being a media startup, you will need to have a hunter's mentality, walking the walk and talking the talk to help them win huge clients. Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Lead talent sourcing by identifying potential clients
- Talent liasion
- Developing talent social media packages, book treatments, television and content productions
- Administration and invoicing
- Travel and logistics
- Diary management
- Co-running of social channels and website
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Confidence to take action
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flawless organisational skills
- Tenacity to keep on pushing for the best outcome
- A love of all things entertainment and pop culture
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and video editing would be welcomed
- Free beer and pizza!
- Pool table in the office
- Unlimited holiday days
- Wellbeing scheme
- Incredible opportunities to fast-track your career in the media industry