This fast-growing startup connects customers with local food and drink businesses.
Having recently closed their third round of funding, the business is looking to accomplish their mission of becoming the go-to app when you’re hungry or thirsty in London.
So far, the app has helped over 50,000 Londoners find a great local offer, and empowered over 200 partners to drive customers directly into their store. From coffee to poke, burgers, cocktails and everything in between, they're looking to add a motivated and talented foodie to help them achieve their vision.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic individual with an interest and passion in graphic design, photography, marketing and food.
The role is varied - requiring a mix of creative talent and technical ability. You would be required to produce print and online content to help develop the brand and drive customer retention, whilst commandeering their photography and written content strategy.
With a number of exciting projects lined up, the successful canddiate will play a key role in developing creative solutions from conception to completion, so it is a great time to be joining the company. You will be working closely with the co-founders, the product team and the marketing/sales team to deliver a brand that consumers love.The role:
- Create and manage print and design assets
- Create food and drink content both in the application and online
- Create and manage content for social media channels
- Report, review and analyse social media performance
- Manage food and drink photography
- Contribute to creative brainstorm sessions and research into creative concepts job preferences
- 1-2 years’ of design/content experience
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Good photography skills
- Good illustration skills
- Good WordPress skills
- Good copywriting skills, with attention to spelling and grammar
- Passion for food and drink
- Ability to work independently and work towards deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Join a growing food-tech startup
- Commandeer your own strategy and time
- Friendly and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary
- Premium office with free food and drink