This position is based in Surrey (Leatherhead).
Our client, based in Surrey, provides an online destination for publishing content and selling wellness & environmentally friendly products. They sell products in three core categories: Mind, Body and Planet. They also allow customers to donate to select causes. Their aim is to offer one destination to find inspiring products that can boost our effectiveness as humans and improve wellbeing.
They believe that 'the Planet is a 10% shareholder’ and a share of their profits are donated to the same mix of causes supported by their audience. Deeply-considered ethical values are their business approach. The advisory board involved are experts in their fields and will ensure all products sold and causes funded are above reproach.
They have a purpose beyond selling product. They educate and inspire consumers about achievable healthy living, mindfulness, and simple ways to ensure we live in an equitable, sustainable planet. The company's audience will return to read content about gaining better wellbeing and giving back to the planet.
This is NOT your standard entry role – you will be empowered with responsibility from day one and given free rein to apply your problem-solving skills to grow the business. They are looking for a highly motivated recent graduate to be part of a groundbreaking new e-commerce startup. The sky is the limit as the product range identified and sourced and the business marketing strategy and plan is launched.
You’ll need to be organized, personable and a self-starter as well as having a keen interest in both digital marketing and in wellness, ethical products, and sustainability. They're looking for someone who has a great all-around mix of creativity and desire to learn all aspects of a startup in launch phase. Responsibilities:
- You’re a creative and commercial thinker and want to use that to grow the business through finding smart ways to engage with our target audience
- Work on owned and paid media strategy and campaigns – Search, FB/Insta native, and video ads. Segment audiences and retarget with tailored messages in ads, emails and social
- Actively communicate the business's value proposition through a regular content series posted on site, social media and in newsletters.
- Writing super useful and engaging content which connects with its audience
- Liaise with suppliers to procure stock.Work with CEO to discover and source the most inspiring range of wellness products
- Some time spent working within operations and fulfillment
- Support the CEO in troubleshooting and problem-solving processes and other issues
- Experience or desire to work in a small, dynamic organization
- Strong attention to detail, self-motivation and good follow-through are required to achieve ambitious plans
- Be a team player, willing to participate in projects or tasks that may be outside daily responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Completed or within a BA/BSc degree or equivalent
Why join them?
- Competitive package
- Potential for equity
- They care about team happiness and want staff to share in business success.
- They believe in company trips, regular team lunches, with ideas welcomed on even more perks. They’re creating our own culture!
- They recognise the importance of feedback, a growth plan and are ready to fast-track high achievers.
- They have a strong focus on personal/professional development.