Music festival & events startup
Are you operationally minded? Do you love music festivals and events? If the answer is yes then this could be the job for you!
Our client are looking for a Client Operations Manager to join our company and help ensure their ambassador programmes run smoothly and that the Festival and events organisers that they work with are happy!
What will you achieve in the next 6 months?
- Become an expert at setting up ambassador platforms for some of the biggest festivals and events in the world
- Manage dispatch and ambassador reward fulfilment ensuring that tickets are sent out on time and accurately
- Prepare weekly internal and external reports which highlight business performance, educate clients and internal stakeholders
- Master the liaison between their product and product team with sales and client success managers
- Expertly troubleshoot any issues related their ticket integration partners
- Identify pain points within the client success management lifecycle and help come up with process and system improvements to make the Client Success Management team more efficient
- Work on site at some music festivals throughout the UK to help ensure ticket and reward collection runs smoothly
-As you will be communicating with various different departments and stakeholders its a great opportunity to learn what you enjoy and what you maybe don’t enjoy as you start your career.
-They are building a platform which enables their global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards.
-They‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding their festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia.
-As they continue to expand rapidly within this market, they’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. They believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
-They empower you to own the value you create and impact on their future success. And they believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
PLEASE REGISTER / LOGIN
Thank you for your interest in this role. You must first register or login to be eligible to apply for this job.Register Login Cancel