Company DescriptionAlthough relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
Ideally, this person would have 6m-1y experience, but it’s not as crucial on this side. Similar salary to the PE role – around 22k.
In this ASO Executive role, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
What are they looking for?
- Manage the recommendations made to clients; discuss, debate and strategise at every opportunity
- Create and execute marketing strategies for growth for up to 5 app clients across many different categories of app
- Organise and prioritise monthly, weekly and daily deliverables
- Develop expert-level understanding of ASO strategies & delivery
- Work with our data team to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Determine and deliver campaigns which deliver on agreed targets and KPIs
- Working closely with differing clients, large and small, to organise and manage their campaigns
- Make full use of the technology available, implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and applying these to your clients where relevant
- Contribute and develop case studies on app marketing best practice
What’s on offer?
- Experience in a growth or marketing capacity is desirable. PPC in particular is very transferrable
- Experimentation experience and mindset is desirable
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our client’s app users and have a customer first approach
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint - pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data
- Data driven
- Confidence and someone who enjoys working with a variety of different clients and varying goals.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- A collaborative and intensely curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to keep projects moving and deliver great results on time without the need for too much oversight
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile/digital
- Ideally located offices in central London
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills.
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme.
- Up to £35 of monthly mobile costs paid for!
- The opportunity to have a ‘voice’ into the direction of how the company grows.
- Company pension
- A career plan to grow in seniority and responsibility