Company DescriptionRecently named one of the top 20 start-ups to work for in the UK, this B2B marketing agency creates targeted campaigns that really work. They are looking for an independent Media Analytics Intern to work with some of the world's biggest B2B brands and help them develop their campaigns/strategy - for two months initially, but with the potential to become a full-time position providing all goes well!
The role sits on the analytics team and consists in the setup, trafficking, reporting & visualisation of online client campaigns through the agency’s digital activity.
You will be the responsible for setting up campaigns, trafficking ads, ensuring that everything is done flawlessly through a rigorous quality assurance process. You’ll work closely with your teammates from the analytics pod, as well as Media Executives and clients to fulfil your duties. The end goal of your job is to support the delivery of a market leading digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage all things digital & analytics on behalf of clients
- Manage digital campaigns across the client portfolio
- Working closely with Media account leads and planners to setup, traffic and QA successful campaigns on multiple digital platforms
- Upload banner tags, set up campaign strategies and configure campaign flights within media platforms
- Review, trouble-shoot and resolve programmatic campaign delivery issues
- Understand campaign objectives and KPIs and optimize them as appropriate
- Optimise strategies and monitor pacing daily
- Use multiple data partners to deliver highly targeted and efficient campaigns
- Pull reports to show in-depth data of campaign performance
- Staying educated and current in fast changing environment
- Troubleshoot issues/concerns and work with online partners to resolve as needed
The ideal candidate would:
- Be technical and process-oriented, with an interest in the digital world of advertising
- Have a genuine interest for how technology works behind the scenes and have an eye for detail
- Work efficiently and analytically to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Be a self-starter and able to learn from various sources - formal training, on the job, trial and error, product guides, digital manuals etc.
- Enjoy spinning lots of different plates - you can manage multiple projects at once and are able to quickly switch between them
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-based environment and ability to learn/adapt quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical/data skills
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel & MS Powerpoint preferred
- Any experience with digital media would be a plus
- Google Analytics Certification a plus (can be obtained after joining)
- Cupcakes on Tuesday and beers on Friday
- Great office location in the heart of Shoreditch
- Option to join a fun, dynamic team with copious experience in the tech/digital media space
- Fantastic opportunities to learn more about the world of advertising and marketing, especially programmatic
- Lots of company lunches and socials!