This is a unique opportunity to join an influencer network, helping the world’s biggest brands reach young people through influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Since starting in January 2017, they’ve grown pretty quickly and now count brands like Apple Music, Deliveroo and Charlotte Tilbury as clients.
They are based in Old Street with a team of 30 people - and counting!
They are now entering into a new phase of growth, so are looking for a confident Business Development Executive to help them as they scale.
- Gathering inbound leads and working them through their predictable sales process
- Identifying hot leads in their marketing funnels and starting conversations
- Upselling and cross-selling existing brands on new products and ad formats
- Creating proposals, decks and reports to presents to senior members of target brands
- Commercially minded person with experience in B2B sales
- Creative and copywriting skills to create proposals and other commercial content
- Highly organised, efficient and capable of managing and prioritising a diverse workload
- Confident and social personality - you'll spend a lot of the time on the phone and meeting clients
- Obsessed with youth and pop culture - they'll need you to stay on top of trending memes and hashtags, and know how brands can use them to their advantage
- Beautiful offices in Shoreditch (#edgy)
- Great opportunities for growth - the company is growing rapidly and they want to take you along for the ride!
- Amazing team culture - they believe in working hard, while also having fun (think team breakfasts, weekly socials and company days out)