<span 13px;"="">Note: It's hoped that this internship will convert into a full-time position after three months.
Meet the company taking Snapchat by storm! Since they launched in 2016, they have worked with numerous big name brands (including Paramount, Warner and Universal) to produce quality ads catering to the Gen-Z demographic.
The role of the Sales and Marketing Intern is to support the sales and marketing teams to create content and material to help achieve targets. It’s the perfect role if you want to be involved in a fast growing company doing a bit of everything.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Designing case studies + campaign summaries for marketing teams
- Designing proposals, pitch decks and video mockups for the sales team to use
- Working with the marketing team to design ebooks and guides
- Developing ideas that can be pitched to brands
- Providing branding support and aesthetic to all marketing collateral
- Great eye for design – experience with designing catchy content on Canva or Indesign is a must
- Experience with social content – understanding how to use
- Good writing experience – experience with writing blogs or social content is a plus
- Confident with Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe illustrator
- Video experience – using things like motion graphics
- Large progressions for growth – they believe that everyone should be an entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results
- Company days out - our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff!
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other forward-thinking people