You will be joining a global team of more than 200 super smart developers, based in the UK, France, and the US, working with large corporates, SMEs and startups to increase their market share and productivity.
The company build web and mobile applications, delivering solutions one can touch as early as possible in the process harnessing technologies such as React, React Native, Django, Symfony and Node.
Their unique methodology, combining Lean, Agile and DevOps helps them build products with clients at light speed, delivering the project in weeks, not months. This means shipping code as early and as regularly as possible, getting user feedback from day one and constantly measuring the real-world impact of what the business are building.
The company is offering you a unique opportunity to become an accomplished Agile Coach and naturally progress towards multiple client account management and helping them grow their accounts. You'll engage directly with senior client decision makers to help them implement their product vision and solve business problems.
From Day 1 they’ll offer you hands-on training in Scrum and Lean, so you can coach their clients and project teams, enabling them to build and deliver products at pace.
But your journey doesn't have to stop there. You can continue to learn and hone your skills to become a successful CEO in the company's startup ecosystem.
- Agile coach high-performing teams that build and deliver custom applications that meet user needs
- Account manage and directly contribute to accelerating the company's growth through consultative sales (no cold calling) and strategic management of projects ranging from £50k - £1m+
- Build successful delivery teams with the smartest business brains and best engineers, and identifying skill gaps so that they can help their clients at a more strategic level
- Develop your own thought leadership to broaden your network and generate new business opportunities, playing a critical part in shaping the future of the company and inspiring their teams towards sustainable change
- You might come from either a digital and technology sales and/or account management background, or else have a clear passion for the industry and for sales
- You'll aspire to be an inspirational leader who drives change through continuous improvement and collaboration
The ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of 18 months' experience working as an entrepreneur/in a startup/in a sales or business development role within the digital and technology industry
- A minimum of 12 months working as an agile coach in a digital delivery environment with some responsibility/a keen interest in managing and/or growing client accounts
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree from a reputable business school/university
- Demonstrable experience of having pushed project initiatives through from start to finish
- Directly engaged with senior client stakeholders and built their trust
- A desire to progress, continuously learn and be challenged
Throughout the process, the company will assess your capabilities using the above listed skills and experience, as well as behaviours that are important to their culture and ecosystem.
The behaviours they will assess are:
- Trust building
- Team spirit
- Hardware budget of up to £1,200/year
- 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays