This company’s research is used by media agencies, brands, independent artists, retailers and record labels to help predict a product’s success. Their vision is to be the recognised global leader in crowdsourced predictive analytics.
This position is ideal for a recent graduate looking for their first role in an exciting start-up environment and it is the perfect job to learn about all areas of the business and prove your ability to adapt and think on your feet.
This role is based in Reading.
They are looking for a Client Support Junior to join their friendly team in Reading town centre. In this busy role you will be responsible for resolving customer enquiries as well as managing reviewer activity, including review analysis and payments. Your role will be diverse and as you grow in confidence you’ll begin supporting the client services team, providing research and admin support for all their clients and potential clients.
This position is ideal for a recent graduate looking for their first role in an exciting start-up environment and it is the perfect job to learn about all areas of the business and prove your ability to adapt and think on your feet. They are looking for someone with strong academic credentials and maths/statistics to at least A Level standard.
As part of a small team you must be hard working, process drive with excellent written English and great attention to detail. You will be quick at learning new systems and confident using Microsoft excel, outlook and the internet.
Overview of role:
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are resolved professionally
- Use bespoke software to monitor reviews and take appropriate actions to ensure consistently high-quality reviews
- Understand the users and communicate clearly any site issues (internally) as well as help problem solve
- Support external partnerships and client services team, across music, video, consumer electronics, and retail verticals.
- Managing payments
- Support customers via social media pages
- Researching potential clients
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A polite, thoughtful, and friendly attitude
- Process driven
- Analytical thinker
- High degree of initiative and ownership