This all-in-one platform helps online businesses to convert more site visitors into customers. Based in an awesome co-working space in Central London and backed by some of the top tech startup investors, they are now looking for someone bright who can problem-solve and write in an accurate and engaging way to work with their customer base and deliver a great experience.
The right candidate will have a passion for customer operations and working closely with a growing customer base.
What you'll do
- Liaise with our customers (primarily small and medium businesses) to help them install, use, and ultimately grow with the platform.
- Work to targets and resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You’ll be communicating primarily through personal and clear emails, and speedy live chat responses, and occasionally over the phone.
- Help customers solve their own growth problems.
- Spend some time troubleshooting issues and pain-points in support operations, and proactively suggest improvements.
- Methodically note customer requests for features to help inform future product decisions.
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses using the platform scale and operate.
We’re looking for people who
- Enjoy writing, and do so quickly and clearly – you need to be fluent and highly proficient in English.
- Can empathise with customers and quickly grasp the challenges they’re facing.
- Love learning about a continuously changing software product.
- Driven with the ability to learn quickly and learn from mistakes.
- Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Have an eye for detail – your work can go directly to customers and have a direct effect on business outcomes.
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service and have a genuine motivation to go above and beyond to delight customers.
- Operational and proactive - a desire to seek solutions to improve the level of service our customers receive.
- Technically proficient - existing knowledge or a desire to learn basic web development skills is highly desirable.
- Competitive salary.
- A beautiful office space in Shoreditch, London, with unlimited barista-made coffee, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- All the kit you need to do your job – including a MacBook, second monitor, and more.
- Half-price gym membership and other perks.