This independent strategic communications agency provides comprehensive advice across the full spectrum of business communications using traditional and digital platforms to ensure its clients connect effectively with their stakeholders.
Their senior consultants advise on capital markets, investor relations, corporate and digital communications strategies to enterprises across a broad range of sectors including technology, media, telecoms, energy, mining, commodities, healthcare, support services, sustainability, retail, consumer and sports.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and energetic candidate to start their career joining a rapidly expanding team in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and stimulating environment, working across a variety of exciting client briefs.
As a Junior Account Executive in corporate, financial and digital communications, you will provide support to client account teams and clients as well as general administrative assistance. Specifically, you will work with the team across the following areas:
The ideal candidate:
- Monitoring traditional media and social media channels including developing audience insights
- Drafting written content including press releases and social media posts
- Researching potential new business opportunities
- Creating new business proposals and presentations with the assistance of the senior team
- Developing communications plans and supporting the implementation of these plans across clients’ media relations, digital media engagement and corporate communications initiatives
- Supporting public companies’ financial PR activity, including financial calendar activity
- Developing press lists and engaging with national, business and trade media
- Attending select client meetings noting actions required and ensuring appropriate engagement and follow-up
- Client requirements vary and on occasion you may be required to work outside of regular office hours to assist the team with 7am announcements and press cuttings/press release sign-off in the evening etc.
- Assisting in some elements of office administration
- Demonstrating strategic creativity for clients
- A team player, who is keen to provide support to colleagues, taking every opportunity presented to learn and develop
- As a Junior Account Executive, you will be the most junior member of the team and should be willing to roll up your sleeves and provide assistance across all areas of the business
- A keen interest in current affairs, politics, business and the media
- A desire to work with publicly listed clients and to better understand capital markets
- An interest in and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the main social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- An articulate, confident communicator with great attention to detail