A rapidly growing cloud-based software startup powering dry-cleaning customers in over 55 countries. They have a very entrepreneurial team with decades of start-up experience between them, and customer care is at the heart of everything they do.
They are looking for a tech-savvy self-starter to join their Customer Success team who will help on-board new customers and proactively work with them to ensure they have the best possible experience from working with them.
You will be working in a fast-paced and challenging environment as they look to scale the business across the globe. The growth will bring great opportunities for career development, including the possibility of working internationally.
- On-boarding new customers to bring them up to speed with the product
- Resolving customer queries via both email and phone in a timely manner
- Identifying product improvements through discussion with customers, and testing of the software/apps
- Implementation and streamlining of customer care workflows to help drive a fantastic customer experience
- Meeting targets on customer churn rate
- Identifying opportunities to grow customer accounts
- Regular reporting to management on the performance of you and your team
- Customer facing experience is a bonus
- Excellent English and Spanish (both written and spoken)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and dedication
- Ability to work flexibly to accommodate customers on different time-zones
- Ability to work independently
- Passion for excellent customer service
- You’ll be an early member of the team and will help shape the direction of the business over the coming year
- Weekly team lunches
- Brand new MacBook
- Working from a very cool co-working space near the tech hub of Old Street