Run by an industry-leading team, this independent software development company was founded on the ambition to revolutionise the licensing industry.
They are now looking for an Account Executive to implement, manage and take accountability for all aspects of client management. In this role, you will be working with high profile global clients and you will be an integral part of their consumer product strategies, driving tremendous value to their business.
Excellent customer service is at the core of what the company does and the Account Management team is responsible for delivering that to their customers. This role is perfect for someone who has a client/brand management background, with good technical experience, analytical and task focused and is passionate about building out best practices to on-board and support clients to the best of their ability.
The role requires strong initiative, excellent communication skills, focus to execute and an analytical mindset. There will be opportunity to progress towards a wider sales and account management role as the client base expands and the business grows and evolves. Being passionate about transforming how clients manage and grow their licensing business is critical. The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic working environment and enjoy a collaborative and creative culture.Main responsibilities:
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Build and manage executive level relationships with your assigned client base (licensees and licensors) to ensure successful partnership and great experience – i.e. promote client retention and loyalty
- Become an expert on the company's products, their strengths and capabilities and apply to your clients’ business needs to upsell further modules
- Conduct training for clients to ensure business value is delivered, and expectations are met/exceeded against KPIs and business objectives
- Undertake onboarding of clients onto the platform via a structured process, as well as implement & maintain client support processes, including creation of relevant documentation and collateral that optimise the customer experience
- Monitor and review client usage to guarantee high customer satisfaction, ensuring clients become advocates for the brand
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to ensure that clients are continually getting value out of the platform and receiving the best customer experience possible
- Take care of client administrative tasks to ensure account management processes run smoothly and relevant info is up to date
- Deliver regular, structured client feedback to Account Management teammates to develop solution enhancements
- Provide first line Technical and Product Support Manage ticketing escalation process internally to solve your clients’ problems
- Document and track project progress using internal CRM system
- Manage pipeline, forecast accuracy, opportunity management
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners
- Experience within a customer-facing role, SAAS experience preferred
- Licensing industry experience would be a bonus
- Ability to self-motivate, work in teams and show flexibility within a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge in data software applications and following sales strategies & process to perform assigned tasks effectively
- Excellent organisational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Eagerness to learn on the job, ability to think on your feet and be comfortable with uncertainty
- Time management and organisation skills are critical when juggling tasks and managing priorities across a growing account base
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.