Consistently ranked as one of the leading startups in the UK, this home services start-up is passionate about solving complex problems and are applying that passion to the £4 billion home cleaning industry.
They are the highest rated online home cleaning platform, connecting customers to a trusted, experienced cleaner in their local area and although they’re just four years old, they are already the UK market leader:
- They’re founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, backed by top tier VC and angel investors
- They’ve won more awards than they have shelf space for
- One of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses and are already profitable
- Over 80,000 5* customer reviews
- Fun, friendly and bright team!
They’re looking for someone bright and ambitious to help them in the next phase of growth. You will be a part of a busy and motivated Operations team and use a combination of online chat, phone, email and their own internally developed tech.
Your role will involve:
- Bringing in new business by talking to and booking in customers
- Providing excellent customer service to existing customers and cleaners by helping with any onsite issues and handling schedules and holidays
- Helping to attract and recruit new cleaners to the platform
- Generating ideas to make operational processes more efficient and scalable
- Using tech systems and providing feedback to the Tech Team to improve usability for both customers and housekeepers
- Completing interesting and varied project work in collaboration with the CEO
Do you have:
- Degree-level education and/or professional working experience?
- Ability to think through problems and to offer solutions?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including fluent English?
- A real passion for working in a start up environment?
- Experience using Zendesk would be a bonus but is not essential.
They’re a fun and very social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of their achievements!
Note: You must be able to work on one day or both days over the weekend. However, they are very flexible about schedule (you could choose to work Thursday-Monday, Friday-Tuesday etc).