This high-growth startup provides management and concierge services to the travel sector, specifically airbnb users. Founded in the UK, they already have their sights trained on international expansion.
They are looking for a switched-on, experienced candidate who is passionate about being part of an ambitious company and helping it grow ridiculously quickly.
The role involves managing the relationships between the client and booking platforms such as booking.com/Homeaway/Expedia with the aim of increasing the platforms and streamlining the processes.
You must have an analytical mind, for example looking at data to see how performance can be improved on these platforms and increase the bookings.
You must be:
- Experienced in a relevant role
- Able to make an impact quickly
- Confident in managing team members
- Motivated to grow a young company
- A people person who enjoys developing relationships
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
- Airbnb credit
- Flexible working time and the opportunity to work from home once a week
- Dress how you like
- Wonderful office in Clerkenwell (near Farringdon station)
- Exciting & fast growing company to work for
- Free drinks, snacks & beers in the office
- Regular team events and nights out
- 20 Days holiday + Bank holidays + Your Birthday off
- Chance to have a HUGE impact and shape the future of a startup