Company DescriptionThey’re the definition of a fun, fast-growing early-stage startup. They started 3 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations during day and coding at night. They’ve since raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world.
“Did you grow up always wanting to work at a taxi-ordering company?”
Neither did anybody who works at Uber.
These guys are growing massively and on track to be the next biggest startup!
Note: Must be available for interview day on Tuesday 19th March.
Job DescriptionThey’ve got a fantastic commercial team and their numbers are consistently up month on month, but now they need a tornado to see them through their next major round of funding. Your role will be to sing it from the rooftops and convert the pool of potential customers into actual customers. 90% of people will have stopped reading this by now but not you, you’re unstoppable.This role will be minimal call time and more face-to-face pitches! Responsibilities
What they’re looking for
- Master why their current customers love them and ensure it’s love at first sight when you speak to new ones.
- Use feedback from prospects to help inform future product and service developments.
- Quickly establish a pipeline and use everything learned in training to hit targets.
- Take the initiative to capitalise on all sales opportunities you encounter, not just those within the normal process.
- Quickly adopt the tried and tested in-house sales process whilst bringing a healthy dose of passion and flair.
- Nurture new customers so they keep using the service once you’ve got them on-board.
- Commitment to constant learning and improvement.
- Excellent record keeping and feedback to inform lead generation strategy.
- Bags of enthusiasm and an attitude that would put even the best self help book to shame.
- Natural salesmanship and the ambition to pursue a career in sales.
- Desire to push an early stage startup through the next round of funding.
- Serious drive to achieve individual targets coupled with genuine disposition towards collaboration.
- £20,000 per annum base + OTE of £45,000
- £1,000 learning budget per year to spend wherever you see fit.
- Full academy style training - this isn’t just a job, it’s the opportunity to do in 1 year what it will take your peers 2 years to learn.
- Complete meritocracy - they want to promote fast.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays