This Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner specialise in providing small-medium sized businesses with Microsoft Dynamics Solutions, IT Support and Managed Services.
They are currently recruiting for a bright, ambitious Technical Consultant to join their growing team and contribute to building a forward thinking, ‘cloud first’ culture, utilising only the latest Microsoft technologies.
** This role is based in Milton Keynes at least 3 days per week **
The business manage every project with a joined-up approach between Sales and Delivery, which ensures there is no disconnect between what is being promised and what ends up being delivered.
Their ethos that a project truly begins once the technology has been implemented, has ensured that they have seen rapid growth in 2018, which continued into 2019 and early 2020, and they are now looking for individuals who buy into that ethos and want to join them on that journey.
Purpose & Objective
The Technical Consultant will be responsible for configuration and customisation whilst implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM software. You will be supporting the pre-sales process in areas such as demonstrations & research and post-sales, as part of a Support Helpdesk Offering.
The role will see the Technical Consultant involved with a variety of client projects, as well as working on the internal development projects.
They are flexible regarding background & experience and candidates can fall into any of the below categories:
- Graduate with a Computing / IT / Maths / Physics or Engineering degree
- Graduate with the above degrees and has had 1 year commercial experience in positions such as IT Support, Development, etc
- Developer with 1 year experience
- Help with analysing the client’s business, develop a solid understanding of their technical objectives and contribute to the preparation of client facing demos & proof of concepts
- Work closely with the project delivery and internal product team
- Planning and executing the implementation of CRM functional and technical work
- Researching and staying up-to-date with the latest Microsoft D365 functionality and feeding back to the Account Management Team
- Implementing and testing new functionality
- Development of internal systems and processes
- Contributing to report writing
- Contributing to the Support Helpdesk and Service-Level Agreements
- Computing Degree educated (Computer Science, Information Business Systems, E-commerce, Computer Applications, etc) and/or 1-3 years' experience working in a pure IT or IT business role
- Good overall and up-to-date knowledge of cloud technologies
- Programming experience is also preferred but not essential
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and explore new technologies
- Proactive approach to working and personal development
- Attention to detail and values professionalism
- Personable and good communicator within team and potential of being client facing
- Good overall literacy and numeracy skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded, professional Dynamics 365 Partner, in a team that is dedicated to making every client a great success. Regular training will be a part of the role and in addition you’ll get a package including a competitive salary package, holidays and additional benefits. Based in bright, spacious, air-conditioned offices in central Milton Keynes.