This exciting startup operates in the healthcare media environment, supporting the NHS in providing digital patient information. They provide an end-to-end solution including hardware and software, installation, maintenance and content creation & management. With the company’s expansion and recent move to new offices, they are offering an exciting opportunity for a candidate to be part of something special which is building in this entrepreneurial company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the creative side of the business in terms of coordinating brief requirements between NHS Trusts, external customers and internal departments.
As Junior Communications Manager your duties would be the overall running of the communications department, and tracking of new digital signage content from concept to deployment via online software solutions.
Experience of working as an account manager environment, as well as experience of working with graphic designers and customers, would be advantageous, combined with your expertise in managing multiple projects simultaneously. You will also work closely with the sales function to ensure brief requirements are met for all our customers.
Experience in working in a b2b environment with an interest in healthcare is a pre-requisite, whilst any experience of social media and PR is beneficial.
- Evidence of experience working within a marketing/communications environment
- Organised with good admin skills, independent, detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic; desire and passion to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a young driven team
- Highly computer literate – Online CMS, Salesforce.com, Mac, Windows PC, picks up new applications quickly
- Professional, presentable, good at developing client relationships on the phone and in-person