This leading app marketing agency works across all aspects of mobile, including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a global app marketing consultancy as a Growth Executive!
The Growth Marketing team at this global app marketing consultancy manage and execute award winning growth strategy for their clients. The team are data-driven but fully focused on bringing marketing, analytics, user insights and experimentation together to develop and optimize the marketing strategy for more than 20 app businesses. The team can juggle multiple responsibilities while maintaining an eye for detail.
Your approach to growth is fearless, creative and effective. Critical thinking comes naturally to you and you always find ways to add value to a situation. They are looking for someone who will bring their own perspective to challenge the company and their clients.
This fantastic company are going through a period of growth. The service they provide is unique and demand is high from their existing and new clients. They are looking to expand and someone to bring enthusiasm, new skills and something special to the already great team.
In this Growth Executive role, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
What are they looking for?
- Manage the recommendations made to clients; discuss, debate and strategise at every opportunity
- Create and execute marketing strategies for growth for up to 5 app clients across many different categories of app
- Organise and prioritise monthly, weekly and daily deliverables for growth from user acquisition to product optimisation.
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Work with our data team to uncover user insights, create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Partner with our clients Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation and personalization
- Work with our UA team to determine and deliver campaigns which deliver on agreed targets and KPIs
- Working closely with differing clients, large and small, to organise and manage their campaigns
- Make full use of the technology available, implementing processes and practices that maximize operational efficiencies
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments and applying these to your clients where relevant
- Contribute and develop case studies on app marketing best practice
What’s on offer?
- Experience in a growth or marketing capacity is desirable.
- Experimentation experience and mindset is desirable
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our client’s app users and have a customer first approach
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint - pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data
- Data driven with a numerical or analytical academic background
- Confidence and someone who enjoys working with a variety of different clients and varying goals.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- A collaborative and intensely curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to keep projects moving and deliver great results on time without the need for too much oversight
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile/digital
- Ideally located offices in central London
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills.
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme.
- Up to £35 of monthly mobile costs paid for!
- The opportunity to have a ‘voice’ into the direction of how the company grows.
- Company pension
- A career plan to grow in seniority and responsibility