Company DescriptionThey’re the definition of a fun, fast-growing early-stage startup. They started 3 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations during day and coding at night. They’ve since raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world.
“Did you grow up always wanting to work at a taxi-ordering company?”
Neither did anybody who works at Uber.
These guys are growing massively and on track to be the next biggest startup!
Job DescriptionThe Role
They’ve got a fantastic commercial team and their numbers are consistently up month on month, but now they need a tornado to see them through their next major round of funding. The role includes a dynamic mix of analytics, support and project planning. You will work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Team to facilitate growth and help make Weengs the market leader.Responsibilities
What they’re looking for
- Report on the teams current pipelines, using a mix of excel and internal tools.
- Use feedback from prospects to help inform future product and service developments.
- Commitment to constant learning and improvement.
- Excellent record keeping and feedback to inform lead generation strategy.
- Bags of enthusiasm and an attitude that would put even the best self help book to shame.
- Desire to push an early stage startup through the next round of funding.
- Serious drive to achieve individual targets coupled with genuine disposition towards collaboration.
- £28,000 per annum base
- £1,000 learning budget per year to spend wherever you see fit.
- Full academy style training - this isn’t just a job, it’s the opportunity to do in 1 year what it will take your peers 2 years to learn.
- Complete meritocracy - they want to promote fast.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays