Our client is an award-winning educational organisation that organises academic summer programmes for students from around the world - in locations around the world.
The company recently won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise, the UK’s most prestigious business award, and is expanding its programmes into new age ranges, geographies and mediums.
Are you an enthusiastic, self-starting and ambitious digital marketer?
You will help to create, improve and maintain the online marketing campaigns, and online/offline content campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital marketing and content marketing and is familiar in using tools including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads.
You should also have an understanding of SEO, and how this contributes to digital success. In addition, you should be familiar with CRM systems, and know what marketing automation is.
You’ll need to know how to both design and implement campaigns to increase relevant traffic and leads. You should relish the challenge of having lots to learn, and having lots of different projects that you could be responsible for.Responsibilities
- Assist in developing multi-channel growth strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets
- Oversee paid advertising strategies with agencies (Google Adwords and Facebook Ads and SEO agency)
- Plan and deliver effective digital marketing strategies on a quarterly basis
- Plan and develop relevant site content (on-site and external), style and layout e.g. landing pages
- Create and publish engaging content on our own website and on third party sites
- Analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic and meaningful leads
- 1-2 years experience in an online marketing role
- Experience developing and implementing online marketing strategies to drive commercial success
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills in English and experience creating content for the web
- Hands on experience with Google Docs and WordPress
- Experience with the top social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, and developing strategies for growing influence and reach on these channels
- Familiarity with social media, and social media advertising
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Technical knowledge of Wordpress, HTML and web publishing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems (ActiveCampaign)