Company DescriptionThis ambitious delivery start-up is looking for an Entrepreneurial Assistant to support the founder in anticipation of an imminent launch. This is a unique opportunity to directly work alongside a highly experienced entrepreneur on his current project - a very compelling app which has been built and now undergoing pre-launch preparation in anticipation of its roll-out in the next few months.
In this role, you will learn about how to build a business and bring it to life. For anyone harbouring ambitions to one day run their own company, this is a great opportunity to be involved in setting something up and learning on the front line.
No two days will be the same as you will support the founder in:
- Researching and mapping out the business opportunity; shaping the business plan and helping to execute on that.
- Going to meetings with the founder, having a say – your opinions and ideas are valued.
- Prospecting; using online tools (eg Linkedin) to help grow the team and assist the founder in recruiting new hires.
- Marketing, admin, anything and everything that comes along with getting a business up and running.
- Operational and logistical matters – helping sort out day to day problems. Contributing ideas to unblock challenges
- Providing excellent customer care
This is not a typical 9-5 role, so don’t apply if you’re expecting one! You may be expected to work from the office space on the Southbank, remotely, in various meeting spaces across London – so an understanding and acceptance of flexibility is super important.What they can offer:
You’ll receive personal coaching by the founder; if there’s a part of the business you want to learn more about or a skill you want to develop – they can help. You can also immerse yourself in the world of start-ups and an amazing pool of advisors and connections.
If things go well and the business grows, you’re in a great position to grow with it – if things don't work out, you will still have learnt very valuable and transferable skills on launching a business; you’ll learn more here in 2 months than on a 2 year grad scheme – invaluable experience.
If you’re bright, outgoing, computer literate, analytical, super organised, ready to take responsibility, well-motivated, with a desire to make the app launch a complete success, we’d love you to apply so we can tell you more!