This Digital Advertising Campaign Coordinator opportunity is with a London based native advertising business that was tipped globally as one of the top UK businesses to watch - and they didn't disappoint!
As a Campaign Intern, you will be working to ensure the delivery of online advertising campaigns. You will be working with brands/advertisers to deliver their complex advertising campaigns so a strategic eye and ability to draw insights from data is important.
The right candidate must be a good multi-tasker, comfortable with Excel and able to deliver a great client service.
As programmatic marketing specialists, our clients work in advertising automation, and daily, that means working with lots of data. So, they would love to chat with candidates who have a background in STEM subjects, but other backgrounds are, of course, considered.
The Programmatic Intern will work with the programmatic operations team, to monitor statistics across their platform systems. In turn, the intern will also learn to manage the delivery and performance of their programmatic activity across media trading marketplaces.
What you need to do:
- Monitor global Advertiser spends
- Create and maintain Programmatic bookings and deals, learning to understand drops and anomalies
- Monitor and perform optimisations across their different types of media trading marketplaces
- Working together with the programmatic lead, provide feedback on optimisation opportunities advertisers and media buyers should make
- Learn and utilise basic troubleshooting techniques and assist the team with these day-to-day technical issues that arise
- To provide support to the sales team with any basic programmatic questions and requests
- Have a basic understanding of the multiple systems that make up the platform and other 3rd-party platforms, are used for both the sales and publisher sides.
- Compile internal and client reporting as needed using the necessary visualisation tools, such as Google Data Studio and Excel
- Monitor global publisher trends and raising any issues with the relevant team
What you will have:
- Numeracy & analytical skills
- Happy to work with large amounts of data
- Strong communication skills
- Interested in technology/advertising