This fast-growing, award-winning education business has a focus on organising exceptional educational experiences across the world.
Their programmes have been rated exceptional, and were recently awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
Based in London, you would be joining a small, dynamic and effective team, with a great opportunity to develop within a fast-growing company.
Are you an organised and personable candidate who loves relationship building?
You will be directly responsible for all external communications with schools across the world, and will work closely alongside the executive team to develop strategies to increase the number of schools that we work with alongside. You will be soft selling programmes - both residential programmes and online programmes - directly into schools across the world.
Processes, organised documentation and relationship management are at the heart of this role, and you will work with people in different roles and at all levels. You will need to have effective communication skills and excellent planning and organisation skills.Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Manage the school pipelines (using a CRM system)
- Develop new sales leads for the company
- Communicate with and qualifies sales prospects
- Identify potential new markets
- Conduct market research into emerging trends in the industry
- Analyse the techniques and successes of the competition
- Create monthly reports
- Conduct research into tools to help streamline and improve business processes
- Build new relationships with schools and key personnel within schools, through email, telephone, and meetings
- Maintain existing relationships with schools and key personnel within schools
- Achieve client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the executive team
- Minimum 2 year work experience
- 2.1 Degree from a Russell Group University
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong editing skills
- Demonstrable experience in working to tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and attention to quality and detail
- Ability to solve problems and successfully engage with appropriate technical and internal resources
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects through highly effective organisational skills
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Like-minded individuals with initiative and a readiness to take responsibility
- You must be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong work ethic
- IT skills - as a very forward-looking education company, they expect the team to be familiar with using technology such as Google Docs, Wordpress, Asana, Slack
- Because the target markets are international, you will need to have a mature and flexible approach to your working hours Desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the international education industry is a bonus