This technology platform is reinventing parking for the digital age.
The 5-star app helps drivers save time, avoid stress and enjoy an easy journey every time, through finding a space in seconds, whenever and wherever you need it.
Trusted by over 1.5 million drivers, our client is the winner of Sir Richard Branson’s VOOM competition, backed by BMW and Index Ventures (Facebook, JustEat, Dropbox) and chosen as one of WIRED's hottest European startups.
The team are looking to hire a personable, ambitious and switched on graduate to help support the wider team. You primary responsibiltit will be to source and nurture fruitful relationships for the Car Park Management arm of the sales team.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting research on potential lead prospects to find decision makers
- Following up with leads via phone and email
- Compiling necessary analysis and determine prospects’ needs
- Initiating and execute on new ways of generating sales leads
- Managing data in CRM (Pipedrive.com) and ensure all communications are logged, and the information is accurate
- Continually re-assessing the way data is retrieved and coming up with new online research methods
- Working in close cooperation with the Sales and Business Development team
- Have the ability to interpret business relationships and identify key stakeholders
- Have the independence to work on projects alone, and lead team projects
- Have the confidence to challenge and improve practices
- A good level of Microsoft Excel
- An ability to assess a business opportunity, weighing up qualitative and quantitative data
- Have a very keen attention to detail, being meticulous in all projects
- Have the confidence to travel independently across the country on occasions, sourcing new leads first-hand
- Have a willingness to pick up the telephone to find out more information on a potential lead
- An ability to adapt to unexpected changes
- An ability to innovate fresh approaches to creating new leads
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Previous research based experience
- A minimum level of commercial awareness
- An understanding of relevant stakeholders within the commercial property market is desirable
Corporate Sales Executive to work
- A salary that is actually competitive
- An extremely generous holiday package
- Free lunch every day, cooked by an in-house chef
- Flexible working - normal working hours are 9 to 6 but we trust you to manage your time if something different works for you!
- Your own Macbook Pro or Windows PC
- Generous training opportunities.
- Quarterly team Away Days
- Early finish Friday for team drinks
alongside the Commercial Director.