You would be joining a London based content agency who are story led, collaborative in nature, and growing fast.
Trusted by brands such as Google and Samsung, they agency are pros at bringing stories to life. Other partners include the likes of Tate Modern, Virgin, Group AB.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team, with backgrounds ranging from social and digital to traditional series writing and film, then look no further.
This role is crucial to the smooth running of the agency and you’ll be the glue that holds everything together. You’ll be the heart of the agency ensuring all processes run efficiently and being on hand to help out whoever & wherever you can!
The ideal candidate will have experience of running and coordinating activities and admin within an agency environment and be extremely
organised. You’ll need to be fun, energetic, extremely sociable and have a (dark) sense of humour to get on with the rest of the team.
A typical day could involve:
- Being the friendly and welcoming face of the agency and ensuring any visitor has the best experience possible
- Coordinating the recruitment activity and liaising with external recruitment partners / welcoming newbies
- HR administration where needed
- Holiday and sickness management
- Travel bookings
- Offsite organisation
- PA duties to the Directors
- Building and facilities management
- Procurement of any supplies needed
- Other ad-hoc tasks to contribute to the day to day running of the agency
You’d be joining a creative, fast-growing start up video agency and content studio, who works with really cool brands and have a mega versatile and collaborative culture.