They're looking for a driven and energetic graduate, ready to take on this incredible opportunity and make the role their own. Your enthusiasm for learning new things should be infectious, and your excitement to grow into the role and beyond should be unparalleled. As the International Expansion Associate, you will be playing a pivotal role when it comes to launching the app in new markets. You must come ready to roll up your sleeves and help push the company into its next, very exciting chapter. They are firm believers in working smart and always staying curious, so if you have the energy, passion and drive, please get in touch!
The right candidate will be a self-starter, value attention to detail, and have a passion for disruptive tech. You must be comfortable with both data analysis and continuous optimisation of processes. For this role you must be a fluent German speaker.
Previous experience in marketing roles would be beneficial, but not essential. Ability to speak other languages beyond English and German would be a plus.
- Launch key international markets - signing up vendors and couples to build a functional marketplace
- Run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, from writing copy and designing look and feel to coding emails and then analysing results
- Support the Customer Service team in responding to queries and questions
- Prepare reports on metrics and provide recommendations for improvements
- Write and optimise content for our couples
- Carry out market research and present findings to leaders in business to help shape the overall international strategy
- Collaborate with all aspects of the business, from product development to B2B operations
- You are a fluent German speaker
- You have a degree from a top tier university
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a full time role; previous startup experience or other relevant experience are an advantage
- You are a "people person" who is happy to interact with customers (couples and vendors)
- You are data-driven and comfortable with analysis — you are able to extract conclusions from sets of data and provide solutions
- You love problem solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities
- You think critically but can act quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like a challenge
- You are enthusiastic about the startup environment, the internet and innovation
- You are organised, comfortable with multi-tasking, and have good attention to detail
- You are keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges
- You are proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Generous holiday allowance
- Lots of exciting social events
- A learning and development budget
- Amazing culture - free team lunch and evening cocktails on Fridays, casual dress code and a constant supply of snacks!