Headquartered in London with further offices in San Francisco, Hong Kong, Bogotá, Seoul, Tokyo, New York and Dublin, this international investor in private equity, real assets and debt invests on behalf of institutional investors.
The Junior Analyst will be an integral member of the Investment Structuring Team. The team is responsible for the closing of all investments across the platform including primary fund investments, secondary transactions, and co-investments across Private Equity, infrastructure/real assets investments and credit. The successful applicant will coordinate junior aspects of the execution of transactions including AML/KYC, SPV set up, Closing notices, Corporate Actions, and NDAs etc.
The Junior Analyst will work closely with the investment, operations and legal/compliance teams to ensure that processes are followed and executed in a timely and accurate manner.
We expect this position will be attractive to a candidate with a legal background who is interested in working in a more commercial role with a wider interest in investment and business development.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Provide a high degree of accuracy in work completed
- Ability to work well in a team
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- PC literacy, including working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure.
- Prior experience of working in a legal/compliance and/or transaction execution role would be beneficial however, not essential.
- Ability to work across jurisdictions and time-zones with different cultures and negotiating styles.
- A high degree of attention to detail and accuracy in work completed.
- Highly organised with strong project management skills and exceptional responsiveness.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and transactions at once.